Thursday, May 5, 2011

looking for shoes again.

So my recent quest for sandals has been quite extensive. But no luck yet...as always, my taste refers me to all the splurges and I find myself critically judging the affordable ones.

However, while looking on Solestruck (Amazing site for those of you who like ur footwear to be a bit bolder <3) I came across an amazing pair of combat boots from See by Chloe. Not too long ago, I broke the zipper on my adored brown pair from forever 21...they were a bargain, so Im surprised they lasted as long as they did. These See boots have a good dose of spring in them...the green and brown combo reminds me of fierce Alexander McQueen heeled lace ups. So now on to save 375 big ones. haha.

 BTW <3Today was the official opening day for the McQueen "Savage Beauty" exhibition at The Met. I wished all day I could suddenly be in New York....it strangely didnt happen. Good thing I have til July.


Love,
Jen


VIII

No comments:

Post a Comment